Da Be.. Well you know what I mean

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Warwickthumb, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Ahh yes another win against the Packers. Good Job boys!
  2. Was there ever a doubt?
  3. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    wouldn't get too happy about that.

even the eagles beat the packers.
  4. It's an Illinois/Wisconsin battle. When those two teams are on the field, its gets kinda nuts here. Its a pretty big deal. And the bears have come out victorius both home and away. Vikings will be a walk in the park.
  5. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Bears vs. Vikings. If there were ever a game to wish for a 0-0 tie with lots of injuries, this is the one. :)
  6. HA, sounds like a wierd fantasy
  7. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    So the Bears have a first round bye now...

Is that a bad thing? Someone was telling me that, historically, teams with the first round bye don't do so well because they're out of practice. That seems to make sense, but I think they would do better because they're more rested.

Beats me. All I know is that the Bears are division champs, baby!

Now to see whether or not we put in the starters in order to SWEEP our division games, or let our B team slug it out as we've clinched.
  8. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    not only did the bears win, but brett favre put on four more interceptions. :p
  9. Well there was no doubt in anyone's mind they were going to lose, it was just a matter of how badly. And Favre doesn't throw interceptions, he just makes sure that the ball gets evenly distributed so everyone can have a fun game. :rollno:. But good for the Bears, they've been waiting awhile for this season and were able to do it without a huge offensive force, I tip my hat to our neighbors to the south.