TRADED D'addario Chromes Short Scale Light Gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Tanner5382, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Tanner5382

Tanner5382 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Georgia, USA
    Price:
    I was going through my box of strings and realized that I had accidentally bought short scale Chromes last time I was at the store! I don't own any short scale basses, so I thought I would offer these up for trade to anybody who wants them! These are light gauge, 45-100. I'd like to do a straight up trade, no money involved, except for each of us paying our own (I'm sure) small shipping fees. I don't mind getting strings that are less expensive than these, either roundwounds or flatwounds. Just long scale strings, please. I'm open to GHS, D'addario, Ernie Ball, etc. Not so interested in Dean Markley, Rotosound or DR. If you have some strings you're interested in trading, please let me know!

Edit: Just wanted to clarify that these are in fact new in the unopened package.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Knoxville
    PM'd

3. Tanner5382

Tanner5382 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Georgia, USA
    Thanks, PM replied to and those sound good to me.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022