Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Daddario Players Points; How many have you had?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by MKT711, Jan 23, 2006.

1. MKT711

MKT711

Jan 21, 2006
    46!!! I can get a ****ing t-shirt!

2. Mr_Dave

Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    just over 200 i think!

i want the planetwaves bag to take to gigs, but shipping is going to hit me to get it to australia...

3. I've currently have around 500 points. About 100 are from my own strings and the rest were a gift from my local music shop. I was in one day just yappin' it up and the owner offered them to me. Sure.....what the heck.

4. amper

amper

Dec 4, 2002
    US
    I don't know, but I just picked up a set of cello strings that's worth 15 points! Considering they cost $60, the least they could do is give you a fat wad of points.

5. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast

Jul 16, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    I think I've got 50 or something. I'll have to check. If only they let you redeem them for a pack of strings, then I'd be all over 'em.

6. That would be sweet! But, it will never happen.

7. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    bump a zombie thread! i wanna get some shot glasses :D

8. JTE

JTE

Mar 12, 2008
    Central Illinois, USA
    I don't know. Last time I turned in my collection I got two stools, six pint glasses, two T-shirts, and the gig bag. At the time I was gigging pretty steady in three bands, playing bass in one, guitar in another, and bass and guitar in the third. I was restringing three basses, two electrics, and an amplified acoustic guitar. Plus I just keep 'em until I get enough to do someting worthwhile.

It's been about 8 years since I last sent 'em in for swag. Don't have many points now because the basses mostly have DR strings on them and the guitars are only getting restrung about once a year or so.

jte