1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD D'Addario XL Chromes 4 String Flatwounds - Cut for Musicman-style 3+1 Headstocks $15

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Lichtaffen, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Lichtaffen

Lichtaffen

Sep 29, 2008
    Rhode Island
    Price:
    $10
    I'm selling a set D'Addario XL Chromes 4 String Flatwounds that have been cut for the Musicman-style 3+1 headstock. It's the regular gauge 45-100. Very good condition, hasn't seen any gigs. I sold my Stingray years ago and these have just been sitting there ever since. $10 shipped. No trades please.

_MG_0046.JPG

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  2. ScarfFace

ScarfFace Supporting Member

Aug 23, 2014
    La Crosse WI
    which picture is which set and are you willing to sell the 4 in-line set separately?

3. Lichtaffen

Lichtaffen

Sep 29, 2008
    Rhode Island
    Please ignore the above post by ScarfFace. I just edited this ad to reflect exactly what I have left for sale which is the Musicman 3+1 set of Chromes. Thanks!

ScarfFace likes this.
  4. Lichtaffen

Lichtaffen

Sep 29, 2008
    Rhode Island
    Price drop to $10!

5. Lichtaffen

Lichtaffen

Sep 29, 2008
    Rhode Island
    Sold.