1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

daisy chain question....

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by elavate7, Oct 24, 2010.

1. elavate7

elavate7

Jul 8, 2009
    its all about "THE POCKET"
    i have 2 pedals and i now where the cables and the pat cables go and i understand that both pedals have a 9v battery compartment where a sigle battery must go. so i looked up the daisy chains and i understand that they daisy chain the pedals, but into what????all the daisy chains i have seen so far dont have the battery end to it...

2. Floyd Eye

Floyd Eye Banned

Feb 21, 2010
    St. Louis
    They daisy chain into a wall wart power supply. No battery needed. That is the entire point.;)

3. somegeezer

somegeezer

Oct 1, 2009
    England
    +1

I was a little confused to what was being asked. The daisy chain means you don't need a battery...

4. Most pedals have a 2.1 mm barrel jack or 3.5 inch phone jack for a power supply input. A handful of effects only have a place for a battery, for those you would need to buy an adapter to attach a daisy chain to the battery clip.

If you told us what you have, we could tell you exactly what to use.

5. elavate7

elavate7

Jul 8, 2009
    the danelectro fab pedals.....i know they are guitar pedals, but i was wondering if you could still help me with it

6. Floyd Eye

Floyd Eye Banned

Feb 21, 2010
    St. Louis
    Yes, go with the one spot.

7. elavate7

elavate7

Jul 8, 2009
    so will the Godlyke Power-All System C-5/R 5-Connector Right Angle Daisy Chain Cable Black work with the one spot ac adapter???