For Sale Dak Prescott Autographed Dallas Cowboys Helmet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by cyclomatic, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Price:
    This would look awesome in your studio, practice space or music room.

-I'm not a professional memorabilia dealer - this is from my personal collection.

-I'm not accepting offers below the asking price on this gem.

If this price isn't good for you by all means, please check elsewhere....this isn't stolen or fake.

You will find, as per the JSA verification, this helmet was signed and witnessed in Frisco, TX Oct 2016.

Price is $420 +$25 shipping. You'll be hard pressed to find this Ice helmet at many of the shows.

I'm not accepting returns, sold as-is. However, it has only been handled, "literally", with silk gloves a few times.

Dallas Cowboys full-size ice speed replica helmet. Hand-signed in black felt-tip pen by Dak Prescott.

In week 6 of the 2016 season, Prescott with 176 attempts broke the record for most consecutive pass attempts without an interception to start a career; a record previously held by Tom Brady at 162 attempts in 2000-2001. This is also the record for consecutive attempts without an interception by a rookie, having broken the record set by Carson Wentz at 134 earlier in 2016. Wentz and Prescott had been exchanging the rookie record after having broken the Chad Hutchinson record of 95 set in 2002.

The autograph includes an official James Spence Authentication (JSA) hologram and matching COA for authenticity purposes. The signing of this item was witnessed by JSA.

Authentication: JSA COA

Dakhelmet1.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  2. Dakhelmet1.jpg Dakhelmet2.jpg Dakhelmet3.jpg Dakhelmet4.jpg

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021