Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dallas Texas Gigs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Rav, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Rav

Rav

Dec 29, 2004
    Aurora, IL
    Hi,

Anyone in the Dallas area playing a gig this weekend? I'm looking for a live music event to attend.

-Rav

2. Ben Rose

Ben Rose

Jan 12, 2004
    Oakland
    Hi Rav,

Posting this a little late.

I'm playing at Sullivan's@Trinity Mills on Feb 26th. It's my first gig with a new top40 band.

Thanks,
    Ben

3. Rav

Rav

Dec 29, 2004
    Aurora, IL
    Cool!

Thanks for the posting. Thats only like a mile from my house I'll try to make it.

-Rav

4. Ben Rose

Ben Rose

Jan 12, 2004
    Oakland
    Cool! rm *.*

5. Rav

Rav

Dec 29, 2004
    Aurora, IL

*.* hmm. Must break you of the microsoft "." influence infecting your brain.

:)

rm -Rf /

-Rav

6. Rav

Rav

Dec 29, 2004
    Aurora, IL
    I made the gig. Nice Bass Pho.

If any of you get a chance get out and see PhoBucket play. His group is very entertaining and he plays really smooth.

Pho you need to talk the band into doing a "Morris Day & the Time" song.

-Rav

7. Ben Rose

Ben Rose

Jan 12, 2004
    Oakland
    Rav,

Thanks for coming to the gig. I'm not familiar with Morris Day & the Time, but I'll check them out.

-Pho

8. For something "different" my band Brothers3 is playing at Fair Park in Dallas at the North Texas Irish Festival, Saturday 3/5 at 6:30pm and Sunday 3/6 at 5:00 pm.

I'm pretty sure about the times, and the whole low down about the festival and shows and bands can be found at the website for the NTIF.

We play music that was Irish but has been corrupted by other styles of music from jazz to rock to bluegrass.