1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

damn my hartke bass attack's knob got screwed

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by BrandonBass, Jun 26, 2007.

1. BrandonBass

BrandonBass

May 29, 2006
    I just got a new bass which came with a tight gig bag, the extra compartment for putting your cables and pedal is kinda small. But thats the only gigbag i got and im only carrying 1 pedal, i squeeze the thing into the compartment.

When i came back home from the jam, it turns out the on/off switch thats meant for stomping is spoiled. screwed it man, i shouldve stuck with boss...theyre well, more durable

anyone knows if i can fix it in anyway?

2. shooter_mi

shooter_mi

Sep 29, 2005
    Maine
    You can definitely replace the switch, if you know how to solder or know someone who does. They cost $6-10.

3. BrandonBass

BrandonBass

May 29, 2006
    really? i asked a local luthier and that guy said thats id cost me somewhere around the $40 region. thats what turned me off the idea

4. olaff421

olaff421

Sep 29, 2006
    Murfreesboro TN
    He might be including labor in the price. THe switches themselves aren't too expensive, but getting someone to do it will push the price up.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021