Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Damn, nice gears for sale, hard to pick

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by modulusbassist, May 15, 2002.

1. Damn, one can only go to the for sale section and get a cool set up much much cheaper than going to the store.

Pick a bass(the benevente looks cool), skb 8 spaced for $75!, choose between the bergantino or eden cabs, and an ampeg vintage amp, man, who needs retail store when you get all these goodies?It's a virtual bass boutique!

2. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Yeah, there has been quite a bit of decent stuff there lately.

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    uh, where?:confused:

4. At the Bass For Sale Section, they got Benevente bass, R Bass, Roscoe Beck Bass, Eden Cabs, Bergantino Cabs, Vintage Ampeg, SKB cases, Jan-Al cases, Status Graphite Bass, Funky Orange 5 string Stingray, and list goes on and on

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Ah, you mean the TalkBass Classifieds?:)

Sure. It's fantastic. I mean, if you're looking for a piece of gear or have one to sell, why not sell/buy it on TalkBass?

Why go anywhere else?:D

6. That's right, it just seems that there are some cool ass gears in the last couple of weeks.

7. I've gotten my last two basses from people here on TB. I definitely think the classifieds are an excellent resource. In fact, I'll be putting a ton of stuff up there once I get some pics taken!