Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

DAMN TOWNIES TO HELL!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Ok, so it's mischief night. A few little tricks might be played on people. But not 20 townies running past, picking up a rock(seriously, it was at least 6 inches across), and hurling it at an old couple's car across the road. Back light smashed. I think they threw something ta my house too, but there's no obvious damage. But seriously, what is the damn point? :rolleyes: :scowl:

2. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    of this thread? Good question.

3. Sorry, but I'm uber angry right now.

4. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Please define "Townies" and explain why they are Townies and you are not. Where do you live? If they live in town, and you don't live in town where do you live? If you live out of town, out in the country side or something, why do the Townies come out and bother you - and if you don't live in town, why do you have neighbors? I theink that YOU are one of these dreaded Townies! :eek:

5. I live on the outskirts of strensall....infront of my house is all houses, behind is miles of countryside. They were chavs, if you wnat another word. They were all wearing baseball caps, and stuff like that. I hate them with a passion.

6. townies are basically jocks. they all have a uniform; anything insanely overpriced, a bit of bling bling, riced cars, hats at a close to 90 deg angle...

they ain't all bad; not everyone who wears a tracksuit and says "shir" is a townie, but its a generalisation, and at that, one of the most accurate. they be asses.

7. NEVER call me a townie, I find that highly offensive.

8. At least I don't go attacking old couple's cars for no reason!

9. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    no, you prefer small birds and furry animals.

10. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I <3 you, i was thinking of saying that just as i read his post and then i saw yours. M4rr`/ m3.

11. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    lmfao!!!!!!!

:D

12. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    :cool:
    we are two cool cats
    *hides from nick*

13. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    That we are.

14. I'm neveer gonna be allowed to forget the parrot incident am i? nor the jackdaw. Dont you think I feel bad? Please, the aprrot is fine, and I dunno about the jackdaw I never saw it again. But I didn't shoot it anyway or deliberately go and harm it.

15. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Well when asked about it you basically said 'its my yard i can do w/e i want' which doesnt make you seem remorseful.

16. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    guys, quit baiting him

17. That was abotu a cat, not a bird. I don't go hurting birds, ever, on purpose.

18. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    +1, didn't you ever read the signs in the zoos?

"Don't Feed The Animals!"

19. Yeah, just cuz the guy killed a bird or something doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to have a problem w/ some scalawags that be actin' mischeiviously in the.....area. SCALAWAGS BE DAMNED!