1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Damn you Apple!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Kwesi, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Where's my 128GB Ipod Touch?!

/bahhumbug :spit:

... :bawl:

2. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    First World problems :D

3. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    Toshiba released a 240gb HDD the right size for an iPod Classic not long ago, so hopefully we get one of them.

Although I would prefer a 320 :D

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I just upgraded my iPad to the new OS, and it hosed all my apps. I finally got them all back on the device, but not in any of the folders they were. Apple sukz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Mike

5. I just like the form factor of the Touch and how easily accessible things are with it's interface vs my iPod Classic. Love the thing to death but scrolling and search is just a pain now.

6. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    I think if I could get a touch with the same capacity as a classic I would probably be fairly interested. They seem a little more flimsy in some ways, but they are a good little unit. Not sure about the battery life, anyone know how it compares to a classic?

One thing is my fingers don't agree with touch screens for some reason, and now that I grow the nails on my right hand for fingerpicking, it's even more difficult to navigate. My left hand is far too unco to navigate a user interface with :D

7. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    The battery isn't bad as long as you remember to actually turn off the iTouch whenever you're not using it.