Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

damn

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fatrhino, Jul 18, 2002.

1. fatrhino

fatrhino

Jan 2, 2000
    I must say I have never even considered Hartke because I thought low price = low quality. But a friend loaned me one because my trace is being serviced and the Hartke 3500 blew me away. I was at practice with a loud drummer and two marshall half stacks and never had to turn the master past 3. I played through my 2 new Eden 115xlts and it was great. Very loud for a 350 watt head. If i ever get a backup for gigs it will be a hartke.

2. Jarrod

Jarrod

Jan 1, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    aren't you the same guy that wanted to knock over his cabs at the end of every show? and now you're talking about buying quality gear?

3. fatrhino

fatrhino

Jan 2, 2000
    hahaha.... yeah everyone talked me out of that... but I accidently knocked over my cabs last week. And now my head is being fixed. It looks like I need to be more careful.

4. Jarrod

Jarrod

Jan 1, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    lol, it went from "hey, whats some cheap crap i can buy just to smash it" to "OH MY GOD, MY EDEN CABS FELL OVER!! ARE YOU OK MY BABIES???" ;)

5. LOL!!!! :D :D :p