SOLD Damnation Audio MBD-1 (One of a kind!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bassistjoe93, Jun 26, 2018.

1. bassistjoe93

bassistjoe93 Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Price:
    Up for sale is a one of a kind Damnation Audio MBD-1 made by JohnK. MBD1-125B

He spoke to and got the schematic from Jeff and made it to test if it’d fit in a smaller enclosure, roughly half the size, but won’t make any more since it’s in production. True bypass, that awesome tone, what more needs to be said?

Asking 200 shipped CONUS
    image.jpg

cataract, donahue and saltydude like this.
  2. donahue

donahue Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Wow, I had no clue about these! Sick!

cataract likes this.
  3. cataract

cataract Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Columbia SC
    Fully satisfied with my white MBD-1 but it’s cool to know this one’s floating around. Whoever bought it’s gonna be beyond pleased!

4. donahue

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    I'd give my right bleeeeep for that etched 125b version!

5. vivaknoxvegas

vivaknoxvegas El Duderino Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2002
    Knoxville, TN
    Wow. Very cool.

6. Adienn7

Adienn7

Jan 26, 2007
    Well maybe Jeff will pick john's brain and this will lead to a smaller version.

7. donahue

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    I want a JohnK primo polished etched version! That thing is off the frickin charts cool! I would like the controls in the standard location, though, if possible. If Mr. Jeff comes out with a smaller version, I'll buy one and maybe send in to John.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021