SOLD Damnation Audio MBD-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Grahams Groove, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Price:
    FullSizeRender.jpg

You know what it is - a very highly regarded OD/distortion here in TB-land. Jeff is an awesome guy, and seemingly very busy since these caught fire and the demand has gone up. I should be clear that I'm not going without an MBD-1. I've been running two of them for stacking purposes and decided to stop being greedy (and free up a little extra board space). This pedal is in pristine shape - I have two tiny strips of velcro on the back, which can be removed prior to shipping.

Comes with the Damnation Audio box, sticker, and picks. Price includes CONUS shipping - and will go out within 24 hours. If you're looking to get one quick for a few bucks less, here you go...

FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg FullSizeRender_3.jpg

saltydude and GentProvocateur like this.
  2. BunchyMutt

BunchyMutt Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Goshdarnit:p Just as I put in an order for one. Oh well, I'm happy to support Jeff:)

3. 2010P

2010P Inactive

May 13, 2017
    interesting. Is he taking special orders now? I see they have been sold out for a while.

GentProvocateur likes this.
  4. BunchyMutt

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    He's doing another run, but he's also taking individual orders if you pm him

cataract, Grahams Groove and 2010P like this.
  5. 2010P

2010P Inactive

May 13, 2017
    Cool. Thanks.

6. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Do it. The MBD-1 slays...

7. BunchyMutt

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    already did :p

saltydude likes this.
  8. 2010P

2010P Inactive

May 13, 2017
    I had one of the earliest runs of the pedal, but had to return it for reasons that I won't go into. The sound was amazing though and I always wanted another one. I'll probably be posting a bunch of stuff on Reverb to fund the purchase of a new one. Obviously they are in demand given that yours sold seemingly in 10 minutes. Thanks!

GentProvocateur likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021