Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Danelectro Bacon & Eggs pedal mini amp

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by danielguerra, Jun 22, 2005.

1. woooow have you seen this??!! its a pedal like mini amp by danelectro, it looks cool and its really cheap, its is made for guitar but have anyone used it on bass??

2. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

speaky go boom !

3. xan

xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    yep i bought one just for the hell of it on an order from music123. i thought it would be a little louder than it was, but its perfect for playing ur guitar while watching tv when people are around. its tiny!

4. is it good for bass?

5. xan

xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    short answer no: you will get next to no bass out of it. the speaker is tiny and its cheap, what do u expect? it is handy tho!

6. yeah, i was thinking that using that small speaker would result in a really tiny bass sound, but can't it also be used as an overdrive?

7. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    You're better off with those headphone amps. Some models are designed for bass.

8. xan

xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    it has a distortion sound, which can be used only when there is a plug in the output jack. when there is no plug, the signal passes to the little speaker. i dont know what you would use this pedal for other than for very quiet practice. the distortion is nothing special.