1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Danelectro cool cat cc-1 chorus pedal review

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Crystalman85, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I've recently bought a danelectro cool cat cc-1 chorus pedal for my bass and it sounds totally awesome. if you're familiar with the danelectro fab chorus pedal, it's just like that pedal, only it's a little different. the only difference is that the cool cat cc-1 is cased in metal and it has an eq control(which gives the chorus pedal more tone). and like the fab chorus pedal, the cool cat cc-1 chorus pedal has a nice lush chorus sound. the controls on the pedal consists the usual speed and depth control, a mix control(which mixes the dry signal with the effected signal), and and eq control(as I've mentioned before, it gives the chorus pedal more tone). this is a great chorus pedal to use on bass. even though this pedal is deigned for guitar, it works very well on bass. it sound really nice on passive and active bass guitars. it also sound pretty cool with distortion. I own a digitech bass driver and it sounded pretty cool with the danelectro cool cat cc-1 chorus pedal. it's give me a grungy but heavy sound. if you want a lush chorus pedal at an affordable price, I definitely would recommend this pedal.