Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

DANELECTRO COOL CAT CHORUS

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Flea666, May 29, 2005.

1. Flea666

Flea666

Apr 21, 2005
    Lichfield, UK
    has any one got any sound samples of it?

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I don't have any sound samples, but I can tell you that if you need a chorus pedal that works great for bass, and doesn't cost much, this is the way to go.

And some people claim that the 18 volt version is better, but I own both and cannot tell any difference between them.

I got my 9.6 volt version for $22 on Ebay, and my 18 volt version for $20. I plan on keeping both of them, in case one of them fails. They are that good, and as long as you are patient, you can get one for around $20.

3. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    Yeah, that's a nice little pedal.

I used one for a while...I find it to be good, warm and natural sounding, but you won't be able to get anything too extreme out of it.

4. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    I have a sound clip of my 18v version but I can't post it add me to msn or aol or something and I'll send it to you.

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Yeah, steve won't shut up about the 'watery goodness' of his... I'll see if i can get his file and host it here ;)

6. Flea666

Flea666

Apr 21, 2005
    Lichfield, UK
    steve has sent it me, sounds lush, ill probly be getting one. :bassist: :bassist:

7. Jimbo

Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    no sound clip either but i too will attest that it's a very good chorus pedal for very cheap. i got my 18v off ebay for around $25. its very lush sounding, its not extreme and sounds natural. it can be very think with the "chill" is maxed. and not to mention its one cool looking pedal.

-jimbo