Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Danelectro effects

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by LimpyBizkit397, Apr 25, 2001.

1. The only effects I have used have been Danelectro and I don't know if they are that great compared to other ones. I have a flanger and a slap echo and the sound cool. But I don't know if it's the right sound I want. Do you know of brand name cheap effect pedals?

2. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    I use a dan chorus but you can only find youre sound by going to a store and trying them out for yourself.

3. Try Boss, as a defacto industry standard. Don't bother with the Dan'o Fab Tone if you want to keep any definition or bottom end in your signal - I can't vouch for other Danelectro FX for bass. Also I think MXR is a decent brand for bass modulation FX (ie chorus, flanger, etc), they get good reviews on www.harmonycentral.com - which you should definitely check out, it's got probably the biggest FX review database on the 'net. Click on "reviews" and the manufacturer, or do a search on "chorus" .