1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Danelectro effects

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by LimpyBizkit397, Apr 25, 2001.

1. The only effects I have used have been Danelectro and I don't know if they are that great compared to other ones. I have a flanger and a slap echo and the sound cool. But I don't know if it's the right sound I want. Do you know of brand name cheap effect pedals?

2. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    I use a dan chorus but you can only find youre sound by going to a store and trying them out for yourself.

3. Try Boss, as a defacto industry standard. Don't bother with the Dan'o Fab Tone if you want to keep any definition or bottom end in your signal - I can't vouch for other Danelectro FX for bass. Also I think MXR is a decent brand for bass modulation FX (ie chorus, flanger, etc), they get good reviews on www.harmonycentral.com - which you should definitely check out, it's got probably the biggest FX review database on the 'net. Click on "reviews" and the manufacturer, or do a search on "chorus" .