1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Danelectro Fab Chrous

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by DanHB18, May 4, 2010.

1. DanHB18

DanHB18

May 4, 2010
    Tennessee
    Hi guys, my first post on the forum, Im a long time lurker off the forum, just never got to signing up. Anyways, my queston is, for those of you who have a Danelectro Fab CHorus, does it suck your low end up? I was thinking about getting one, after all its only 20 bucks, but its pointless if its gonna suck my low end.

2. wetzelman1

wetzelman1

Feb 12, 2009
    search is your friend

3. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Welcome to talkbass, danalber. to answer your question, no it doesn't obliterate your low-end. the danelectro fab chorus pedal has a mix control, which mixes the dry signal with the effected signal. that's what makes the danelectro fab chorus pedal useful on bass. I would know that because I once own that pedal. if your thinking of buying that pedal, go for it. this pedal can give your bass a smooth retro chorus sound. honestly, I would recommend danelectro pedals to those looking for a good affordable chorus pedal.

4. Vic Winters

Vic Winters Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Western NY
    Fab Chorus is one of the best chorus pedals I've come across. The layout makes it a pain to fit on a pedal board though. It's not on my board but I have no plans of selling it either.

5. Kromwarp

Kromwarp

Sep 16, 2008
    Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Master Luthier: Ironclad Bass Guitars
    In my experience with them, they're an excellent chorus, but as Vic said, the design could have been better, same with the Cool Cats and the 'Food' pedals