Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Danny Bonaduce

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by sobie18, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Excellent bass playing skills...I picked up his Hot Licks video along with an AC/DC Background Vocals Instructional video...

2. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I met DB at our 4th of July Parade here in Huntington Woods, he was "Grand Marshall".
    I told him I watched the Partridge Family as a kid. He asked " must've been in re-runs 'cause you look so young" I told him my age. (I am older than him.)

He says he didn't take such good care of himself.

3. Pre EB

Pre EB

Mar 15, 2002
    Denton, Tx
    He looked pretty good beatin' the snot outa Greg Brady. I wanna see him fight one of the Gracies.:D

4. Let me merge the posts for a second. Is it true that DB, the kid from the PF that beat on GB has a HL's video?

Really?
    Is this that sarcasm stuff?
    i.e. I just picked up Ted Nugents book "Eat your vegetables"

5. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Few years back, Bonadouche bag beat up Donnie Osmond in some charity smoker.
    Actually, Osmond "beat" him but the 3 judges, in true Professional Boxing tradition, gave the fight to DB on points.
    IIRC, Osmond went off...IIRC, Osmond took the whole thing very, very seriously while DB was just playing the fool.
    Sports Illustrated even had a blurb about this back when it happened.

Funny s***!

I did like that Mustang bass DB "played"(STRUMMED) back on that TV show.

You don't STRUM a bass!

;)

6. Hotlicks with Danny Bonaduce. It was in a 4-pack along with the "Back-up Vocal Secrets of AC/DC," "Swung 64ths with Fieldy" (my favorite), and "Pop, Slap, Tap with Mark Hoppus."

Good 'ole Danny........peace!

7. nativebass.t-40

nativebass.t-40

Oct 29, 2002
    phx a.z.
    im not familiar with his playing skills but here in phx we remember him for getting busted with a male prostitut /cross dresser