1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Daredevil Pedals Almighty Bass

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Albino RyNo, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Albino RyNo

Albino RyNo

Jan 20, 2016
    Didn't see any threads on this pedal yet. I'm in the market for a new distortion/fuzz type pedal and the couple of demos I've heard have caught my ear.

The last minute or so of this video also features the pedal.

Anybody have any experience with these? Any low end loss? Does it cut in the mix? How does it sound with an active bass?

Guinness20 likes this.
  2. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    I have no experience with the Almighty Bass, but judging by the YouTube demos it sounds a lot like the Dredge-Tone Angler I once owned. The Angler has plenty of low end.

3. Albino RyNo

Albino RyNo

Jan 20, 2016
    Cool. I'll check out some clips of The Angler. I guess the Almighty Bass might be too new for a lot of TB'ers to have gotten ahold of one.

4. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    I have the almighty bass. Great distortion, od, fuzz pedal. super versatile, a little noisy with my Fodera, dead quiet with my P bass.

Its a keeper for me. Gobs of low end, cuts through the mix,.....

rafitoprtx likes this.
  5. indodust

indodust

Aug 13, 2017
    SW FL
    I can not find one of these ANYWHERE.

6. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    I have one for sale if you are looking.it's has been replaced by the Free The Tone Bass Blaster and OnKartgrom bass v2