SOLD Daring Audio EDGE ACTIVATOR HD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Bassist30, Apr 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Bassist30

Bassist30

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    Price:
    Daringnew.jpg Darinscratch.jpg Daring Edge Activator HD. A EQ and more. Very quiet and a great addition with adjusting your tone. Great for slapping and has a great mid grit when needed. Originally advertised as making your old strings sound new. In excellent condition. Slight very thin scratch in the bottom (picture) and have no idea how it got there. Never dropped. Not used and on my shelf for years. Never brought out of the house - Home Recording, Practice. Free Shipping CONUS. 125.00.... Paypal.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Hyper-sloth and LSMFT6 like this.
  2. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    These are great for the guy (like me) who slaps maybe 30% of the time. Kick it on and it makes my CIJ Jazz sound like a Marcus. Lately though, I've been leaving it as an "always on" since I like the life and sparkle it adds to the overall sound

3. Bassist30

Bassist30

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    I know what you mean... You can get a lot of high end air to it. I used it mainly for home recording. But there are so many plugins that makes it easy to make everything "out of the box".

4. sergio duff

sergio duff

Feb 19, 2015
    particular
    Hi do you accept paypal?

5. Bassist30

Bassist30

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    yes

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022