1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Darius 2x15 cab, need info

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Thedukejmt, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Thedukejmt

Thedukejmt

May 1, 2018
    Hey guys, so a buddy of mine who know I’m looking to build a new rig found a cab for sale near me (Vancouver bc) and told me it was a vintage 215. He asked me if I wanted it and I said sure how much? Well turns out I’m the proud new owner of a Darius 2x15 cab for the hefty price of a case of beer ($30). My issue is I can’t find any and I mean any information on it at all? I’ve found company info , that they are/we’re a Canadian company under the Ahead Corp in the 70s but outside that I’ve got nothing. Does anyone know anything about it? It sounds amazing, but I’m unsure of literally everything related to my rig and use of it (ie wattage, speakers, ohms etc)
    Your help is much appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Stumbo

Stumbo Guest

Feb 11, 2008
    You may have to open it up and take a look at the speakers to figure out anything.

If you do, post some pics and measurements so some of the TB speaker gurus can comment. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  3. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    DariusRucker.jpg

Bugeyed Earl likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2020