1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dark Glass Super Symmetry Bass Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kev451, Nov 26, 2018.

1. kev451

kev451 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2014
    New Jersey
    Price:
    $260.00
    B948B478-14B0-4BB8-B497-5140DDE84F01. Hello ! I’m selling my Dark Glass Super Symmetry Bass Compressor. This is by far the best bass compression unit out. I had The MXR compressor and felt it kinda robbed my signal a bit so I tried this one. Needless to say I was hooked. This pedal has been babied and has been on my pedal board since the day I got it. The pedal will be cleaned before shipping. I’ll let DG explain what this pedal does

Like all of our pedals, allows for mixing the compressed and clean signals, ideal for fast compression adjustment (to reduce it you can dial back the blend and avoid having to readjust your Input and Output levels for unity gain).

Input
    Adjusts the gain on the compressor. Besides working great for ensuring clean operation, it also allows for adjusting the threshold over which the compressor starts reducing gain. Higher input settings will result in higher levels of compression.

Attack
    Sets the time until gain reduction begins (higher settings will translate into faster Attack times).

Release
    Sets the time after which the signal goes back to pre gain-reduction levels. Higher release settings will hold the compressed signal for shorter time.

Compression
    Sets the amount of compression (Peak Reduction).

Output
    Sets the output volume of the compressed signal.

DIMENSIONS
    12×9.4cm (4.72×3.7 in)

WARNING

The Super Symmetry has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.

Ok so why am I selling it, it’s simple I purchased the microtubes X7 pedal and it has a compressor built in. I don’t want the pedal to sit around and gather dust. I’d much prefer for the pedal to be used by someone. There is nothing wrong with the pedal at all. It is in 100% working order. These pedals have been discontinued by DG as they have moved to a different pedal but these are selling in the $300 range. I’m selling it for $260.00 shipped. If you have any questions please feel free to ask Thanks for looking.

DanikDarko likes this.