1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

No longer available Darkglass Alpha Omega - Limited Edition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by guitarbrent, May 11, 2018.

1. guitarbrent

guitarbrent

Feb 16, 2016
    Virginia
    Price:
    $300
    IMG_2068.JPG This is an all black, limited edition Darkglass Alpha Omega. No velcro. Comes with box and all of the goodies. Mint condition. Killer sounds on both ends of the spectrum. Tons of overdrive and distortion capabilities.

No trades. I just find that I don't use pedals with my bass. I do have a huge Moollon bass jones though, so I would consider that (and cash on my end of course).

Price includes shipping to the CONUS only.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. guitarbrent

guitarbrent

Feb 16, 2016
    Virginia
    On hold...

3. guitarbrent

guitarbrent

Feb 16, 2016
    Virginia
    Back on the market as buyer backed out....

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021