1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass Alpha Omega!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MDBass, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall-Fender-Bergantino-Dunlop-Tech 21-Darkglass-Nordstrand
    Price:
    In great shape, comes with the original box as well.

The new X7 covers all of the dirt needs I currently have, so essentially everything else needs a new home :cool:

IMG_7753.JPG

2. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall-Fender-Bergantino-Dunlop-Tech 21-Darkglass-Nordstrand
    Let's get this sold: I'll knock $20 off for a sale by the end of the weekend :thumbsup:

3. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Alright folks: $230 if sold by this Wednesday.

Get after it! ;)

4. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    ...is everyone just waiting to see what new goodies they unveil at NAMM next year?

5. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    I think peoples are smitten with the X7... but the AO pedals are pinnacle distortion engines. From low gain to high gain, the AO delivers some of tastiest dirt around.

MDBass likes this.
  6. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    My AOU is certainly staying put, that's for sure ;)

Matt Dean likes this.
  7. novamike

novamike

Nov 9, 2008
    still for sale?