1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Darkglass B3k V1, Alpha Omicron, Crowella Animated, Malekko B:assmaster (silicon)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cdwthunderfoot, Jan 13, 2018.

1. cdwthunderfoot

cdwthunderfoot Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Kenosha Wi
    Price:
    $125-$225
    Letting go of some drive pedals I'm not using at the moment. all prices include shipping to the continental united states. I can take additional photos of anything if needed.

Darkglass b3k V1: great pedal, I just have a b7k ultra that covers that sound. Like new condition. Comes with box, manual, and I still have the sticker and unused rubber feet. Asking $175 shipped

Darkglass Alpha Omicron: one of the most versatile Drives I've ever owned, practically new condition. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have two Alpha Omega's and need to eliminate some redundancies. comes with original box, manual, and the sticker and rubber feet. $200 shipped

Crowella Animated: Animato clone, cool pedal, I just have no use for that sound right now. I basically bought it, played it once, boxed it back up and put it on my shelf. Typing this out makes me have second thoughts, so buy it before i change my mind :D $125 shipped with original box.

Malekko B:assmaster: silicon version. One of my favorite fuzz sounds. looks like there's a scratch on one side of the enclosure, comes with box, I never opened it up so it should still have the teeth inside unless they stopped doing that. $200 shipped

Attached Files:

2. cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Kenosha Wi
    Animated on hold pending payment

3. cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Kenosha Wi
    And just like that, everything is sold.