Darkglass B3K v3

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Direct Box Rox, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Direct Box Rox

Direct Box Rox Silence = Deaf

Feb 12, 2012
    USA
    Does anyone know if there is a B3K v3 in the works? I'd hate to spend the $ on a v2 and then the next day see an ad for the "All New & Improved v3!" And if there is, any idea of when it would be released? Thank you :)

2. mmbongo

mmbongo I have too many basses. Supporting Member

Much like with computers, if you're constantly waiting for the next generation to come out before you buy...you'll never buy anything.

Maxfenderbass, RikiP and Jakeman like this.
  3. Direct Box Rox

Feb 12, 2012
    USA
    Not true. I know you eventually get burned. I just don't want to do what I did once with a Macbook. I asked the sales guy a dozen times about a new/faster version (of the old ones that they made that were black). He assured me that they had no info on a newer version. I drop the $1650 and the next day show up to work & in my email from Apple is "Check out the NEW & IMPROVED black Macbook.....blah blah blah".

I know eventually you get screwed, but I dont want to feel like a jerk where the next day there's a new version.

4. Darkglass

Darkglass Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 10, 2008
    Helsinki, Finland
    Douglas Castro, Founder: darkglass.com
    No v3 in the works.

5. Direct Box Rox

Feb 12, 2012
    USA
    I appreciate that & thank you. Now to my local shop to pickup a V2. I've been waiting to get this terrific pedal for a long, long time.

Darkglass likes this.
  6. Darkglass

Darkglass Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 10, 2008
    Helsinki, Finland
    Douglas Castro, Founder: darkglass.com
    Thank you!

7. Vic Winters

Vic Winters

Apr 20, 2006
    Western NY
    Hey Doug, any chance that the Vintage Ultra will be getting the IR functionality face lift like the B7K?