1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass B7K/Swell B-Tod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by frankegcbass, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Price:
    295/ 205
    I'm becoming a bit pedal bored.
    The B7K is a bass pre-amp DI with a great distortion tone and a super useful blend.
    This is the newest version B7K with two different attack settings. I really dig the new one. It adds more natural highs.
    $295 shipped ConUS
    The Swell is a high gain overdrive with a pre amp tube by a company from Nashville currently called Myco. Excellent sounding drive. Its very good at low gain as well. I guess he advertised it as high gain because its capable of that. But I used it as a tube pre-amp.
    $205 Shipped ConUS

These sound amazing together with the B7K's blend below noon. I'll do both for $480 if someone wants to experience that awesomeness.

The only trade I would be interested in is the TWA Great Divide 2.0

Pics coming soon.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  2. CLJMB

CLJMB Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2005
    North Alabama
    Dibs on the Swell. Which version is it?

3. Swell sold pending payement.
    B7K $295 shipped

4. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    Crazy price on that B7K! Will be gone in 5, 4, 3, 2...

5. Haha, yep pretty much.
    Swell sold to CLJMB.
    B7K pending

6. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    Almost suckered me into it just to have the updated version...

7. I don't know if'd it be worth getting it for just the extra attack option, unless it was you're main pedal. If I kept it, I would use the newer attack (top). I was just trying pre-amps that I really like with my super bassman. Both the VTDI and B7K sounded excellent. But, I really dig the tone I get from the Cali76/SBM. So they are moving on to people who could use them.
    Both are sold. Thanks guys.