1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass B7k Ultra - $210 (Price Drop!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SunOfNothing, Dec 8, 2019.

1. SunOfNothing

SunOfNothing Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2017
    Price:
    It's cleaning time again! All prices including shipping in the US. Paypal only.

IMG_2039.JPG

Meatbox, Synth Wah, Putting Green, and SYB-5 have SOLD

Darkglass B7K Ultra w/ Box and manual - $210 Price drop! Wanna get to the studio already.
    IMG_2020.JPG IMG_2021.JPG IMG_2024.JPG
    Fantastic condition. Has Velcro on the back and some adhesive residue but no scratches.
    This was the longest a Darkglass pedal stayed on my board, but I need to add to my Meatsmoke fund.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    SirMjac28 likes this.
  2. dukeandrews

dukeandrews Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2014
    Pm sent for the syb 5

3. SunOfNothing

SunOfNothing Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2017
    The Meatbox and SYB-5 have both sold. I'm also lowering the price of the Putting Green to 120.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021