1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Darkglass Cab Sims When Pedal is Disengaged

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SonorousJack, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Looking to upgrade my DG B7K ultra V1 to a model with cab sim. I have one question thats really been bugging me and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere so potentially extremely stupid question incoming - if you have both the footswitches on a darkglass pedal disengaged (pedal is completely off) does the cab sim still effect your XLR out signal path?

2. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

SonorousJack likes this.
  3. Darkglass

Darkglass Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 10, 2008
    Helsinki, Finland
    Douglas Castro, Founder: darkglass.com
    You can switch in on and off with the Cab Sim push button on the side. Which means it can be used as a clean IR loader, or as a totally transparent DI with the cabsim off.

SonorousJack and Ba55Man1ac like this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021