1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass DG-210C Bass Cabinet - As New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rmichael, Nov 29, 2017.

1. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Price:
    $700
    Darkglass DG-210C Bass Cabinet. Cab is rated at 500 watts RMS continuous @ 8 ohms. Cabinet weighs approx. 50lbs. Cabinet is only (1) week old and has been played twice. Cabinet is “as new” with no cosmetic or functional flaws whatsoever! Sounds great, just going a different route. Price includes shipping in the USA! The cabinet will ship in factory carton and be packed as it was from Darkglass!

The cabinet sounds amazing. I bought this as a mate to my Darkglass 410 cabinet. For me, the addition of the 210 cabinet is overkill as the 410 has plenty of SPL to stand on it's own. Quite simply, the funds could be put to better use since the 410 is all I need for my needs.

PM if interested!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    phatemon and Soundchaser11460 like this.