1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass DG-410 Bass Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rmichael, Dec 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Price:
    $900
    Darkglass DG-410C - Mint! Cabinet is rated at 1000 watts RMS continuous at 4 ohms. Cabinet is in new condition and has been in Roadcase since purchased new! I will ship the cabinet in factory Darkglass carton with Studio Slips Double Padded Clamshell Gigbag.

PM if interested!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    gregmon79 likes this.
  2. EMoneySC2

EMoneySC2 Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    gregmon79 likes this.
  3. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    I wish!

4. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    Why are you moving on quickly?

5. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    I just left one of my music projects so I’m condensing my rig and going to a powered cabinet so I can do away with my power amp. This is a great cab, just want to downsize further.

I’m also one of those guys who likes to try a variety of different gear, so quite often, even though I may absolutely love a piece of gear, I sell gear off to try something else...lol. The buyer always ends up with great, as-new gear at a discounted price so it’s great for all concerned!

I assure you there’s nothing wrong with this cab!

Ryan

gregmon79 likes this.