1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Darkglass Duality Bass Fuzz Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gravesbass, Mar 21, 2017.

1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    Price:
    I have an excellent shape Duality pedal. I love this pedal and what the Duality does for the fuzz side but more incoming gear forces me to sell some things not getting used 100%. Some like to combine these with a B3k for a different effect.

Included:
    Duality Box
    Duality Pedal (thin telco strips on bottom.. easily removable)
    -rubber feet in box I think
    Manual

$135 Shipped Lower 48/USA - PayPal to confirmed address please!!

These are $229.99 new on the streets and not far off from new condition minus the fingerprints.
    Duality.jpg

bobunit and EMoneySC2 like this.
  2. V70R

V70R

Oct 2, 2016
    Seattle, WA
    I'll take it.

PM sent

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021