1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Darkglass Electronics Microtubes 900 w/SKB gig bag - PRICE LOWERED!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by larry heinemann, Sep 26, 2017.

1. larry heinemann

larry heinemann Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Price:
    $775
    FS: Dark Glass Microtubes 900. Very cool amp with 2 selectable versions of their OD/DIST circuits, B3K and VMT. Wound up buying 2 of these and only really need the one. A little bit of wear on the top, the photos definitely overstates the case. I am including an SKB gig bag that I bought separately. Also, comes with the original box. Dark Glass Front and box.jpg Dark Glass front.jpg Dark Glass in bag.jpg Dark Glass rear.jpg Dark Glass top scratch.jpg Dark Glass top scratch 2.jpg Dark Glass SKB bag.jpg $775 shipped in CONUS. NO TRADES PLEASE. NOTE: I lowered the price from $875 to $775 as I felt my asking price was a bit high compared to other used Microtube 900's I was seeing.

FROM THE DARK GLASS WEBSITE:
    The Microtubes 900™ is a 900W amplifier equipped with an all analog preamplifier and a Class D Power Module. The first thing you will notice from the Microtubes 900 is its unusual control layout: On the right side you’ll find the clean section which is the foundation of your tone. It features Gain and Master controls an active 4 band EQ. Along with Low and Treble controls you will find Low Mids and Hi Mids control, each knob with their own 3-way frequency switch. On the left side you will find the Microtubes® Engine which acts as an extra channel that can bring your clean tone to the next level by helping you cut through the mix while adding anything from subtle tube break up, harmonics and natural compression to obliterating distortion.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    patman68 likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021