1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass Microtubes 900 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Stevevisits, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Stevevisits

Stevevisits Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2017
    Price:
    $825.00
    Selling my microtubes 900 this amp is awesome. Only reason Im selling it is because I don't ever use distortion or click in the microtubes so I really don't get the full use out of the head. Also the cabs they came out with are super pricey and they didn't make a 1x15 I always liked matching cabs and heads (I know makes no sense)Tons of head room in this amp cleans are great the microtubes are great of looking for that sound. Honestly went back and forth not to sell it but picked up a subway 800+ for a really good price. I might miss this amp alot. Anyways I have all original packaged up and boxed used for 3 gigs and a couple dozen practices. No smoking near the amp never even put past 2 on this amp so much head room. 825 OBO Don't be afraid to make an offer just no crazy low balling! If you pick up I can knock some off too!
    20171224_011343. 20171224_011403. 20171224_011526.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    dorej likes this.