1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Darkglass Microtubes 900 & Super Intelligent Footswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jeff Moote, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Price:
    This head is awesome, and if you want either or both of the microtubes overdrive circuits is a fantastic value. 4-band EQ, switchable mid points, footswitchable drive, 2 ohm compatible, etc. All of the specs and info can be found here: MICROTUBES 900

Mine is in as new condition, purchased in the spring and used only at home since. It includes the original box, papers, and footswitch, as well as the Super Intelligent Footswitch that IMO really completes this amp with better channel switching ability.

$875 USD shipped in US/Canada. The only trades I am interested in are a Mesa D-800+, Quilter Bass Block 800 or USA made Eden WT-550, + cash on your end.

IMG_4212. IMG_4211. IMG_4213.

R&B and DevinWard369 like this.
  2. PMed.

3. Band Mom

Band Mom Not Actually a Mom Supporting Member

Oct 2, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I've also PM'd, if you haven't already accepted kevbassman's.

4. I had to pass on outright sale & trade. Jeff is a great guy to deal with and all around great guy. Glad it sold!

Jeff Moote likes this.