1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass microtubes 900

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by helenforsdale, Dec 21, 2016.

1. helenforsdale

helenforsdale

Mar 25, 2007
    Price:
    Howdy folks, selling a Darkglass Microtubes 900 solid state, 900 watt bass head.

Mint condition, used for less than an hour, comes with box, everything. I'd return it for a refund, but I've owned it past the return period.

I was totally gonna keep it, it's amazing on guitar and bass - but Verellen just came out with a schmancy new solid state amp I can't say no to...

Brand new, these are $999 plus tax and shipping.

Shipped anywhere in the states via insured UPS or USPS priority (your choice).

I can ship this out as late as 12/23, otherwise, i'll repost it in the new year.

bcozXv.
    kaxqhA.
    lJcapl.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    edcars and DirtyDuke like this.
  2. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Man, these are really great. I think Verellen is the only other amp I'd trade my for, too.

3. helenforsdale

helenforsdale

Mar 25, 2007
    I was blown away by the Darkglass, but the Verellen is more my speed from what I can tell.

But yeah, 900 watts, tons of tone options...and it's 8lbs. Pretty damn awesome.

4. helenforsdale

helenforsdale

Mar 25, 2007
    Bump Edit: Photos added!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  5. edcars

edcars

Mar 7, 2008
    houston tx
    getting the verellen aswell lol. talked to ben and i'm getting the 700 watts

6. helenforsdale

helenforsdale

Mar 25, 2007
    Hah! Me too, just as soon as I sell this...!