1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass Microtubes 900

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bobunit, Jan 11, 2017.

1. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Price:
    If you're looking at this, then you probably know what it is. However, in case you missed it, here is a link with all the info. MICROTUBES 900
    The amp has got low miles on it and there isn't any visible cosmetic wear. Included with the amp is the footswitch, sticker, power cord and packaging (box is beat up). Asking $795.00 shipped in the Contl. U.S. Thanks.

Stock image
    M900-Front1.
    Rear-M9001.
    IMG_3492_zpseezv4ypc.
    IMG_3493_zpsnoxnilfl.
    IMG_3494_zpszvsx3nzz.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    funkyjudge, Verossaraptor and hintz like this.
  2. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    The boxes are all beat up like that upon receiving.

Great seller here folks and even better deal.

bobunit likes this.
  3. Verossaraptor

Verossaraptor

Jun 8, 2016
    Hi, was just wandering if you would ship to Australia by any chance ?

4. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Regarding the shipping questions I've received, I'd like to keep this shipped in the U.S. Alaska and Hawaii are fine, however, the buyer would be responsible for any additional charge.

Concerning trades, while I am looking for a cash sale, I will listen to all cash/trade offers.
    Some things I would be interested in: Darkglass Super Symmetry, Source Audio Aftershock, Idiotbox Ron Swanson, Shure SM7, Electro-Voice RE-20....

5. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    SOLD!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017