SOLD Darkglass Vintage Deluxe and Tronographic Rusty Box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sunbeast, Mar 17, 2016.

1. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Price:
    $170-$280
    Two of my most beloved pedals ever! Both served me as my main always-on tone devices and preamps in different projects for a few years. I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be putting up either let alone both, but I have some different needs/curiosities now and could use $$$ to explore them!
    For trades I'm mostly interested in cool compressors (especially an ONVIFX Smoothie, Keeley Bassist, or other options with LED monitoring), a Lehle Bass Spark, maybe a Pike Vulcan (not XL), maybe cool delays, nice expression pedals, a Roland SPD drum pad, a nice pedalboard-friendly mixer or ABY box with volume control, maybe a nice pedal MIDI controller or Strymon controller. Possibly other stuff, but unlikely at this point!

Both pedals have signs of use and velcro on the bottom, but both work flawlessly and sound amazing. The Darklass is a Made in USA version (bought new right when they were released!) and comes with the original box and the Tronographic comes with its power supply. I'll get pictures and more details up tomorrow night most-likely.

Darkglass VMTD is a Made in USA version, bought new at release. #49 made! As you can see there are some nicks and scratches on the faceplate. It's seen lots of shows, but rarely stepped on and works a dream. Start it at $270 shipped or best offer

SOLD!!!Tronographic Rusty Box has some light smudges and scratches, but in great functional condition and has power supply and box. Looking for $170 shipped Or best offerSOLD!!!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    IngloriousOz likes this.
  2. IngloriousOz

IngloriousOz Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2006
    SLC, Utah
    One of the best dudes on TB hands down, takes care of his gear and deals honestly.

3. collins81

collins81

Jul 29, 2011
    PM sent about Darkglass!

4. jcampbell

jcampbell

Sep 8, 2010
    PM Sent.

5. jcampbell

jcampbell

Sep 8, 2010
    Payment sent for Rusty Box!

6. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Rusty Box sold and on its way to Canada tomorrow!

7. collins81

collins81

Jul 29, 2011
    PayPal payment sent for VMTD!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021