1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass Vintage Microtubes (VMT)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by theory028, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theory028

theory028 Really Loud Hamburger.

Jul 4, 2007
    Cedar Falls, IA
    Price:
    $200
    Greetings,

I've decided to part ways with this great pedal so that I can save up some money for a new bass. As great as this thing sounds, I'm not using it enough to justify holding on to it. If you've got any doubts about what this pedal can do, do yourself a favor and check out their website for demo tracks and the various YouTube demos that are floating around. This thing will definitely impress.

This is in like new condition. I bought it a little more than a month ago and have only used it for about two hours. I never put Velcro or the rubber feet on the bottom so it's pretty much exactly like a new copy that you'd order right now.

Included with the Darkglass VMT is the original box, the sticker and settings card, and the rubber feet that they included with the pedal.

I'd like to get $200 shipped and insured CONUS and PayPal is my preferred method of payment. I'll ship via Priority Mail so that you can start jamming out with this as soon as possible. Speed is always my goal so I make an effort to ship out the same day whenever possible. Tracking information will be provided shortly after shipping so you can keep an eye on this monster's journey from Iowa to wherever you happen to be.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch. I'll do my best to answer them. Also, if you have a request for a particular picture, let me know. I'm not the best with the camera but I should be able to get detailed shots of whatever you're wondering about.

Thanks for looking at this listing and have a good day!

Lt2jT49.

2. SanDiegoHarry

SanDiegoHarry Banned Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    PMing

3. piercer

piercer

Aug 1, 2004
    Dayton,Ohio
  4. theory028

theory028 Really Loud Hamburger.

Jul 4, 2007
    Cedar Falls, IA
    Thanks to everyone that showed interest in the pedal. I've managed to work out a deal so this is no longer available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.