1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass VMT - $200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DiabolusInMusic, Jul 3, 2014.

1. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Price:
    Lent this to a TBer a couple months ago, put my B3k back on my board in the meantime. I don't see the VMT coming back onto my board any time soon, just not want I am looking for.

Pedal is in good condition, works perfectly. I have the box and the feet but the unit currently has velcro stuck on the bottom, using adhesive veclro not hot glued.

I am asking $240 (Now $200) for the unit, I'd prefer interac transfer but paypal is fine by me.

Thanks for looking!​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  2. thumbs&fingers

thumbs&fingers Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Illinois
    Hmmmmmm..........was just about to order one. Dam u TB classifieds

3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Price Drop

$200 for the pedal, buyer pays shipping.

4. DiabolusInMusic

Pedal has been sold.

Thanks to all those who inquired.