1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass VMT, Triode Hex Delay, Fuzzrocious Feed Me

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TerribleLiar23, Nov 17, 2016.

1. TerribleLiar23

TerribleLiar23 GNSRZRSKNVS Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2011
    RTP
    Price:
    $135
    Darkglass VMT- SOLD

Triode Hex Delay- Awesome, dirty delay. Listen to the demo, its not a traditional delay. It can get fuzzy, oscillate, feedback, all kinds of craziness. $135
    Triode Pedals

Fuzzrocious Feed Me- This is literally brand new. I just got it, and it is genuinely one of the best designed pedals I've ever tried. However, there are so many options its driving me crazy, and I'm just not a fiddler. If you like to turn knobs and find different tones, there is no other better pedal. I got a blank enclosure with the intention of getting it etched. Save a few bucks and the wait time. $135

$255 for both!

Trade interests are an Idiot Box Static fuzz and Cog TK421 (not the x bass version). Open to other dirt pedals as well.

Prices includes priority shipping CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    rratajski likes this.