1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Darkglass

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Max Schupp, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Hey guys, i cant find a thread or a review about the darkglass dg112 cab so imma ask here: has anyone alreday got one of those ? How are they?
    Im torn between this and the glockenklang space deluxe

2. Aldousv

Aldousv

Aug 5, 2015
    Kansas City
    I’m curios too, I saw it for around $600 on reverb and thought about jumping in.

3. still no luck. So i will go buy an ampeg svt 7 pro with a Markbass 2x10 traveler cab tomorrow. no fun jumping on stuff thats not suitable, and im not a fan of taking chances with gear ^^ the markbass 210 weighs exactly the same as the 112 by darkglass, so theres that ^^

4. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

Patience Grasshopper! :)

It's Father's Day here in the Americas. Many of us are being feted an fed delicious food by our families. :D

Max Schupp likes this.
  5. Yummy Notes

Yummy Notes

Dec 20, 2019
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021