1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Data for Eminence ME15-2008 driver?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by webmonster, Oct 28, 2013.

1. webmonster

webmonster

May 19, 2013
    New Zealand
    Today I replaced the existing driver in my TL-606 cab with a 3015HO - very happy with the result so far.

The original driver is an Eminence too and has the markings: ME15-2008 15903 67-92330033 G1
    I believe it can handle 200W but I know nothing else about it - has anyone got any more data for this driver?
    I'm interested to compare it to the 3015HO.

A few google searches did not come up with anything.

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Try writing Eminence. They're pretty good about replying to emails. I can tell you that it was made in 1992, that's about it. For a speaker that old, they might not have a lot of info like TS specs, but they also might.

3. Arjank

Arjank

Oct 9, 2007
    Above Amsterdam
    +1

I guess they still have the TSP's of the older units, this would give you an indication of what enclosure is optimal for that driver. One thing I almost know for sure is that it has very small xmax.

4. webmonster

webmonster

May 19, 2013
    New Zealand
    Interesting.
    Thank you both for your comments and I'll try giving Eminence an email for any details I might have.

I'm still quite happy with it and I changed it out to see if I liked the 3015HO in a 606 cab before I built one.