dating a yorkville

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bigwig, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Bigwig

Dec 27, 2003
    my buddy just got a bm 200 1x15 and he wants to know how old it was? the serial number is 8096580 thanks
  2. Choose a fine wine and you're IN!
  3. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Seriously, Gk's have much more personality.
  4. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    That was from a run in September 1998. The first number denotes the year it was made (98) and the second number marks the month (09 for September. I can't remember what the rest of the number is, but that's when that run is from. The serial number scheme is listed in the History of Yorkville .pdf file located on the site.
  5. modflea

Apr 26, 2004
    Lafayette, LA
    You guys got the same thought I did about the title!!
  6. As did I as well. Next thing you know he will want to know how you mate it... :smug:
  7. And don't forget the flowers! :p
  8. Subculture13

Subculture13 Jamming Econo

Apr 9, 2003
    Toronto, Ont. Canada
    I'm sure it will involve a 15" something
  9. chadds

Mar 18, 2000
    I don't mean to sound prejudiced or anything but girls from there just aren't that nice. I dated one for years but when I asked her to really be my girlfriend she dumped me for someone named Trace or Traynor. The other one came on like gangbusters when we were alone but once we were at a show she hid behind others and kinda got lost in the mix. Oh well. Try a dating service I've found some real hot numbers from '57, '58 and they were precision and jazzy.