Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dave Crigger

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by maxoges, Oct 12, 2004.

1. maxoges

maxoges

Aug 23, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Anyone seen his instructional video? He's a fast slapper and tapper. I got his video a half a year ago. Never hear about him before. Impressive stuff, but hard to use.

Really fun to watch.

2. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Hawaii
    I saw it years ago.....pretty impressive show of chops, but I've never seen his name on a album. Maybe he got to many failure to groove citations :bag:

3. man, I haven't heard that name in 20 years...didn't he used to play w/Michael Fath? I may have met him once

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I looked at this thread for a while and realized it's not about "Grave Digger" a death metal band that may or may not exsist.

5. Correlli

Correlli

Apr 2, 2004
    New Zealand
    He's probably touring with a singer-soungwriter somewhere in Europe, trying to earn a crust...

6. Dave Crigger

Dave Crigger

Nov 18, 2004
    Thank's for the kind and not so kind words but I am still in the USA and just started a site. You guys can me out on any Michael Fath Cd. I also was in Foghat for five or six years. After that I joined a Japanese gig and met my singer wife. Check out my site and thanks
    Dave

7. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Hawaii
    *takes foot out of mouth* Sorry Dave :bag: