1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

Dave Crigger

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by maxoges, Oct 12, 2004.

1. maxoges

maxoges

Aug 23, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Anyone seen his instructional video? He's a fast slapper and tapper. I got his video a half a year ago. Never hear about him before. Impressive stuff, but hard to use.

Really fun to watch.

2. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Hawaii
    I saw it years ago.....pretty impressive show of chops, but I've never seen his name on a album. Maybe he got to many failure to groove citations :bag:

3. man, I haven't heard that name in 20 years...didn't he used to play w/Michael Fath? I may have met him once

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I looked at this thread for a while and realized it's not about "Grave Digger" a death metal band that may or may not exsist.

5. Correlli

Correlli

Apr 2, 2004
    New Zealand
    He's probably touring with a singer-soungwriter somewhere in Europe, trying to earn a crust...

6. Dave Crigger

Dave Crigger

Nov 18, 2004
    Thank's for the kind and not so kind words but I am still in the USA and just started a site. You guys can me out on any Michael Fath Cd. I also was in Foghat for five or six years. After that I joined a Japanese gig and met my singer wife. Check out my site and thanks
    Dave

7. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Hawaii
    *takes foot out of mouth* Sorry Dave :bag: