Dave Matthews Band Bootleg

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by relman, Aug 23, 2001.

1. I am listening to my recently-burned DMB live @ woodstock boot...and i haven't been so amazed since...well...a looooooooooooong time...

it's wonderful!

PS: anyone interested in boot trades?
  2. i have the entire show at RFK stadium from last summer on my computer, don't know how i'd get it to you...
  3. do you have kazaa, morpheus or something alike?
  4. when i get set up at school, i'll get morpheus, so i'll shoot ya a PM sometime next week.
  5. hey relman...want to make me a copy? ill send a few bucks your way if you do.
  6. do you own any boots? we could trade if you want to...
  7. 6-stringer

6-stringer Guest

Feb 5, 2000
    I have a ton of phish, some dead and jerryband, Les' frog brigade, oysterhead, moe., leftover salmon, pink floyd, etc. Anyone want to get some trading going? I have a few early 70s' floyd tapes that are absolutley crystal.
  8. do you have any zeppelin? Pearl Jam?
  9. anubis101

anubis101 Guest

Aug 31, 2000
    Nacogdoches, Tx
    hey jr just in case you dont know....you can only give relman money for postage and the cd his going to burn on too....somthing around maybe 5-10 bucks....you cant buy dave matthews band bootlegs.....its illegal, but you can trade all you want...!

10. yah...i wouldn't like to make profit off stealing someone else's work...it's just wrong...
  11. anubis101

anubis101 Guest

Aug 31, 2000
    Nacogdoches, Tx
    yeha, its pretty cool how dmb doesnt mind ppl recording their live shows though, as long as they dont sell them
  12. catwig1

Mar 4, 2001
    Brighton, UK
    When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was referring to the Lillywhite Sessions, which incidentally are amazing. Any idea if they will eventually release it officially? I love the way certain bands want there live concerts to be passed around their fans, (I prefer live recordings to studio) like: Pearl Jam, Phish, dMB, The Dead, Ozomatli.... We need more bands like this.

(spelling mistakes)
  13. anubis101

anubis101 Guest

Aug 31, 2000
    Nacogdoches, Tx
    ahh, the Lillywhite Sessions. Heres the scoop from what i know. the lillywhites wont be released as a studio album but sometime in the future possibly on a live album but not the newest live album(which comes out next month i believe).:D
  14. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I just downloaded the Lillywhite Sessions last Saturday, and might I say that they are awesome.

As for bootlegs...I saw them play at Pac Bell back in June and I didn't know they allowed bootlegging at the time. :( The show was awesome though and the bootlegs I've heard in mp3 have been great (check out the ten minute long "All Along The Watchtower" with Trey Anastasio and John Popper...flat out awesome).:cool: :rolleyes: :cool: