For Sale Dave Pushic Custom cocobolo fretless 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Les Ismoor, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Les Ismoor

Les Ismoor Masochist of the First Order

Sep 10, 2015
    SW Ohio
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    My boyfriend, aka Les Izmoor, recently passed away and I am looking for someone who would like to purchase this bass. I have no idea where to take it to, or how much it might possibly worth. Any suggestions?

2. ksukev

ksukev Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Kansas
    First of all, so sorry for your loss. Always a bad deal when we lose a bass brother, that means there's just a little less music in the world. Just in case any DP bass owners miss this, you can search threads above by entering Dave Pushic in the search field and find threads where several guys are pretty knowledgeable and would be glad to help (guys on here are pretty cool from my experience). Just click on their avatar and "Start A Conversation". Once again, my condolences. - Kev

3. Also sorry for your loss, I hope you get through alright.

I have had some experience with DP Customs, I'd be interested in seeing photos.

4. MarkA

MarkA In the doghouse. Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2008
    full?d=1490838936.jpg

@Les Ismoor, is this the bass? I just clicked on your profile, and clicked on "postings" and this photo (labeled "Pushic") and some others came up, but not in this thread.

I am sorry for your loss, and wish you luck.
    -MA

Jabba the bass likes this.
  5. 11coopbass

11coopbass

Mar 18, 2018
    "GOD!" THEE ALMIGHTY FIRST!" Hi,...my name is Coop'. I have a "DAVE PUSHIC" singlecut 5 string. The price range I would say can start from; $950 to $2,800 used, depending on the material etc. I too lost my wife. I know where you're at right now. So sorry to hear that this has happened to one of us. "BASSIST". Please talk to "GOD!" alone with no noise around. "HE'LL" answer you. Just believe. You'll see. Can you post a photo or a few photo's of the bass, if you didn't sell it?

Thank you,
    Coop'
    Bass "4" Life : )

P.S- I did a video with my dp bass (11coopbass) youtube. Put in DP bass.

6. MarkA

MarkA In the doghouse. Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Hi
    Hi, Coop. Sorry for your loss as well. The OP's account doesn't seem to have been active in awhile. I suppose you could try sending a PM on the off chance that it's forwarded to email and Les's girlfriend sees it, but I don't know how likely that is.

Perhaps someone who knew Les in real life will see this and help you out somehow.

As for photos, see my above post - there are a few more still there, accessible in the same way.

7. 11coopbass

11coopbass

Mar 18, 2018
    Hi,...sorry about the late, late response. Oh,...I see. The account not active huh? If that bass looks like that, that would be a nice instrument to have. Something someone can cherish. Not for sale type of instrument. Wow!,...that's nice too. Man,...sigh. Sometimes I which. I wish things were different. Sheeeesh! It's hard sometimes. It's hard for her I know. sigh.

Thanks,
    Coop'
    Bass "4" Life :)

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022