David Eden WT 800 Bass Amp Head

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ARIII, Dec 7, 2004.

1. ARIII

Nov 29, 2004
    David Eden World Traveller 800 Amp. Used. In good condition. Some scratches (yes, of course, I've been gigging with it but only locally. Missing 1 knob button cover. (Not the knob, just the cover-replaceable from Eden Electronics)

Electronically unflawed!! Works perfectly and reliably. NEVER, EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT WHATSOEVER!!!

800 watts total power. It's 400 watts per side @ 4 ohms each side! 800 wtts total bridged @ 8 ohms.

This amp is a tube hybrid stereo amplifier at 400 watts per side into 4? (800W bridged into 8?) with a minimum of 3dB of headroom. Standard features include: switchable automatic compression, five-way semi-parametric tone control and electronic crossover, pre and post effect loops, stereo aux inputs, DI out with ground lift, headphone out, tuner out, and a thermostatically controlled fan.

Still the best sounding, most widely used amps amoung touring pros period! (Yes I'm keeping one for myself, I have 2 of 'em!)

Still sold NEW for $1599.99 (Not retail folks, that's the buy it for price anywhere you shop!)

Giving it away for $750 Y'all!! ($800 - $50 for knob button cover)

(I can email pix if you like) :cool: